First time I did this diapers and wipes bag was for a gift for new parents.
I studied some of them with online tutorials and then I decided to draw my own by making some changes.
I asked some new parents what could be useful for them and it turned out that the thing they wanted the most was a small thing that could fit in a baby bag or a stroller: so I took some measurement and I tried to minimize it.
After the first one, I decided to give away more and sell some 😉 – at the end of the page you can see some of them.
At the same time, as I also say in “About Me“, having found the online tutorials very useful I decided to record one myself and actually this was one of the first videos 😍.
Here below and at this link you can find the video with all the measurements.
For convenience, I will give you the measurements also here (you can find them on this page after the video).
MEASUREMENTS (in CM)
FABRIC (2 different fabrics):
- 2 pieces 40×26 (1 for each fabric, outer and lining)
- 3 pieces 26×16 (2 with the same fabric as the outer – for the pockets, 1 for the internal part of one pocket)
- 2 pieces 10×6 (you can choose the same fabric for the outer, the lining or both.
- 1 piece of 78 or 3 pieces of 26
- 1 piece 40×26
- 1 piece 26×16
- 1 piece of 10×6
- 1 of 30 (2 zips if you want to put them on both pockets)
- 1 of 26×16 (printer paper is fine)
As promised, here some of the pics
Leave a Comment